Terms of Service
- Introduction and Purpose of this Site.
This Site is owned and operated by IMM. This Site is operated to facilitate the purchase and placement of advertising in mobile apps publised by IMM.
By accessing or otherwise using this Site, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service as a binding legal agreement between you and IMM. IMM reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms of Service without prior notice. You will be notified of any such changes by an updated posting of the new Terms of Service on this page of this Site. IMM may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of this Site without notice or liability.
- Advertising Submitted by Users.
- Confirming your Order for an advertisement ("Advertising") through this Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Service, Standards of Acceptability, and applicable provisions of the publications you selected to publish your Advertising. All advertisements must include the name of the Advertiser. Physical address of advertiser must be on file.
- All property rights, including any copyright interest in advertisements produced for an Advertiser by IMM, using artwork and/or typography furnished or arranged by IMM, shall be the sole property of IMM. No such advertisement or any part thereof may be reproduced without the prior written consent of IMM.
- ALL advertising is subject to acceptance by IMM. IMM reserves the right to edit, revise or reject any advertising at any time.
- Advertiser agrees to indemnify and save harmless IMM and its affiliates, together with their successors and assigns and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "indemnitees") from and against any loss, damage, cost and expense (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) which IMM and/or any of its affiliates may incur, or become liable for, by reason of any and all claims or actions for libel, violation of any right of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement, and any and all other claims of any kind or nature in connection with advertising matter published or advertiser by IMM. For purposes of these Terms, an "affiliate" is any person or entity controlled by, or under common control with, the company that controls IMM.
- Neither IMM nor any of it affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever in the event of any act of God, the public enemy or governmental authority, labor dispute, war (whether or not declared), civil disobedience, riot, failures of equipment or systems of IMM or its suppliers, or other occurrences beyond its control that shall in any way restrict or prevent the distribution of its apps and/or publication of the advertising.
- No allowance will be made for advertisements appearing in other than requested positions.
- Neither IMM nor any of its affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever, including without limitation any liability for consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages for not publishing any advertisement for any reason, whether by reason of any error in connection with any advertisement (including, without limitation, typographical errors, failure to publish advertising on desired dates, omissions or additions to advertisement[s]) or otherwise. Under such circumstances, IMM shall be obligated to adjust or rebate the charge on any advertisement or any portion of an advertisement which has been materially affected by an error of IMM; and provided further, however, that IMM�s obligation to give such credit shall not apply to more than one incorrect insertion of such advertisement unless and until IMM is notified of the error 24 hours prior to repetition of the insertion. Advertisers must notify IMM of any errors occurring when they appear, as per contract agreement. No adjustments will be made, honored or accepted more than 30 days after billing.
- The agreements, conditions, rates and regulations set forth herein or in any written advertising contract between IMM and advertiser constitute the entire agreement between the advertiser and IMM.
- The use of coupons in advertisements is encouraged, and care is taken to position the coupon ads to allow easy redemption. No rebates or make-goods will be allowed in any event and for any reason.
- Cancellations, changes of insertion dates and/or corrections must conform to submission deadlines.
Payment is due in accordance with the payment provisions that apply to your Order. No order is considered accepted by IMM until approval is given for that order by IMM' credit office. No advertisement shall be considered accepted by IMM until published. Disclaimers on orders submitted by advertiser are ineffective and void unless expressly accepted by IMM.
- Site Content.
All information, content, services and software available on this Site (collectively, the "Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by IMM, its Affiliates, and/or their respective licensors and suppliers (collectively, "Licensors").
All software programming, including without limitation all HTML and other code contained in his Site (collectively, "Software"), is owned by IMM and/or its Licensors and is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws, including international treaty provisions. Any unauthorized access to, reproduction, redistribution, publication, display or other use of the Software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Contact Us.
To contact us, please use the following: Invictus Mobile Media, Suite 254, 1554 Paoli Pk., West Chester, PA 19380